[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.html on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.html on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.html on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.html on line 4291: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.html on line 4292: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.html on line 4293: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/auth.html:42)
Friday The 13th Forum » View topic - My fasvorite part!

My fasvorite part!

A new dimension of terror.

My fasvorite part!

Postby martin-horror » Fri Feb 25, 2024 8:37 am

The best, my favorite & it was the 1st one I saw. Great movie. This is the one I feel that made Jason to this day & I love watching it over & over & I only seen it once in 3-D on TV last year. Well fans what do you think?
martin-horror
Camper

Re: My fasvorite part!

Postby martin-horror » Wed Mar 16, 2024 12:03 am

I wounder if any of you guys think much about in Friday the 13th part 3. This is what I find interesting. When the bunch of teens in van with Chris driving & when the van stops theres a old homeless man lying on the road. As the bunch of teens help him the old man says (I must be in heaven! Thank you. You are, indeed, all of you, kind & generous young people. Look upon what his grace has brought unto me!) old man shows them a eyeball then Shelly says (What is that) old man says (I found this today. There where other parts of the body) Then Shelly says (That's an eyeball) old man says as the teens get back in the van as it drives off (He wanted me to warn you! Look upon this omen & go back from whence ye came! I have warn thee!) But whos eye ball that is? Is there a connection between Jason & the old man? When I was a kid as I was watching Friday the 13th part 3 I thought that old man lying down on the road was the same actor as Donald Pleasence in Halloween as there voices sound similare & they both look very much a like.
The Night He Join The Forum
martin-horror
Camper

Postby biglou » Tue Jun 28, 2024 2:17 pm

martin-horror wrote:I wounder if any of you guys think much about in Friday the 13th part 3. This is what I find interesting. When the bunch of teens in van with Chris driving & when the van stops theres a old homeless man lying on the road. As the bunch of teens help him the old man says (I must be in heaven! Thank you. You are, indeed, all of you, kind & generous young people. Look upon what his grace has brought unto me!) old man shows them a eyeball then Shelly says (What is that) old man says (I found this today. There where other parts of the body) Then Shelly says (That's an eyeball) old man says as the teens get back in the van as it drives off (He wanted me to warn you! Look upon this omen & go back from whence ye came! I have warn thee!) But whos eye ball that is? Is there a connection between Jason & the old man? When I was a kid as I was watching Friday the 13th part 3 I thought that old man lying down on the road was the same actor as Donald Pleasence in Halloween as there voices sound similare & they both look very much a like.

My favorite sequel of all, and the whole barn scene was great. Hey "Fox" stop screwing around.
Sally, they took the keys!
biglou
Camper

Postby dolphinzrwj » Wed Aug 24, 2024 11:21 am

i always thought this one was the scariest of the franchise. in the end when chris is dreaming in the canoe and sees jason in the window without his mask was @#!$%$# freaky.
dolphinzrwj
Camper

Postby CrazyLegs56 » Fri Oct 21, 2024 3:09 am

Best Friday the 13th. love how it leads into Part 4
CrazyLegs56
Camper

Postby CaptHowdy5150 » Fri Oct 21, 2024 7:20 am

It really seems like (to me at least) that the old man is on "speaking" terms with Jason. When I watch it, my thought is that the eyeball came from the killings at the market that had just taken place and Jason gave it to the old man.
CaptHowdy5150
Camper

Postby WitheredCarnation » Mon Oct 24, 2024 8:04 pm

CaptHowdy5150 wrote:It really seems like (to me at least) that the old man is on "speaking" terms with Jason. When I watch it, my thought is that the eyeball came from the killings at the market that had just taken place and Jason gave it to the old man.

That's an interesting concept. Jason definitely never harmed Abel, and Abel never tried to directly interfere with his work; he only told people to leave.
"Everyone knows there’s something about that lake, something older than the land around it."
WitheredCarnation
Camper

Postby Rich » Tue Dec 20, 2024 7:04 am

Without a doubt, this film had the best ending chase scene.
Rich
Camper

Postby markwillson01 » Mon Feb 06, 2024 3:50 pm

CaptHowdy5150 wrote:It really seems like (to me at least) that the old man is on "speaking" terms with Jason. When I watch it, my thought is that the eyeball came from the killings at the market that had just taken place and Jason gave it to the old man.

I agree with u dude..........................
markwillson01
Camper

Return to Friday The 13th Part 3-D (1982)